Ashley Olsen Will do Anything to Pees her Fans

« Older   Newer »

1. †B-RaBBiT†

User deleted

Ashley Olsen Will do Anything to Pees her Fans
    by Michael Shipley

Never let it be said that Ashley Olsen doesn't bend over backwards for her fans. Or in this case bend forward.

While dining at Applebees she was approached by some girls who acted strangely. Their faces were all red and their legs were locked together so they walked like penguins. With great difficulty they asked if she would "pleeeease" go to the bathroom with them so they could watch her pee.

Using her keen people skills honed by years of dealing with weird obsessed fans, Ashley immediately knew why they acted so strange. They were pee fetishists. A small but loyal part of her huge fan base. Ashley prides herself treating all her fans equally so she reluctantly agreed to their request.

First she peed by herself while they watched. When she was about to flush they screamed, "Don't!" They grabbed her and pulled her off so fast she didn't have time to pull her panties up!

One by one they all took turns peeing in the same toilet. The bathroom filled with exclamations of "Hurry I can't hold it any longer!" and "Crap! I peed my pants!" and "Oh God that's gooood!" and "Finally! I thought I was gonna explode!"

Afterwards Ashley consented to take a couple of photos. Hope they washed their hands first.

2. Pink-Panther

User deleted

O.O i tink it's pretty cool ashley ddnt just turn her back ... but HEY ... this is crazy mate ... O.o i mean it!

1 replies since 29/12/2005, 22:53   168 views