Just 2 chat a bit

« Older   Newer »

1. Pink-Panther

User deleted

well, fine here we are. Since all the other topics are always and only about those spoiled actresses. Here's a topik where u can chat a bit, about ur own stuff, and just for the fun of chatting in english! so ... what do u think about that?

2. blak

User deleted

Finally, this is the best Topic in the English Section. That's a great idea.

3. Pink-Panther

User deleted

thx blak ... the only thing is ... that we gotta find something to chat about!!! In the meanwhile why don't we make some pubblicity to this topik? the more we are the funnier it is ^^

4. blak

User deleted

We should make something like this: "Come on! Let's go in the "Chat Topic" in the English Section". But we must ask the permission to Mirko first.

5. Pink-Panther

User deleted

all right!!! sounds fine to me ^^ it's a great idea .. since u're an expert of all these forum formalities .. u tell me what to do and i'll do it ... or we'll do it together, wich is even better ^^

6. Pink-Panther

User deleted

sad.gif it seems like not many ppl'd like to chat sad.gif that's a pity 'cause i thought i'd be a very nice idea to make a topic like this, so we can experience tlking to each other in another language and learn some more as well ... sad.gif but it seems really like no one else is interested

7. longride

User deleted

hi!in my opinion this topic is a nice idea! i love english!

8. Pink-Panther

User deleted

Fine, i thought it was a great idea as well . .. untill i realized that ... we got nothing to talk about.
    And no one is writing.

9. blak

User deleted

Too bad no one is writing, this topic is WAY underappreciated...

10. Pink-Panther

User deleted

You're right :'(

BUHUUUU
    C'mon ... we just have to find something to talk about. 'cause it's not like u can force ppl to right something if there's nothing to talk about ... maybe if we find something to talk about ppl will come here and chat a bit with us! Dont u think? c'mon find something to talk about happy.gif

11. jera

User deleted

hi everyone ^_^

where are you wrighting from?

12. vale4ever!

User deleted

but i don't understand... the american people tell that the italian language it's difficult and so they don't study italian... i know that the english it's a popular language in the world but the italian too it's important..

13. ploik

User deleted

Italian isn't a very important language, because it's speak only in Italy, in a small part of Switzerland, and in some Slovenia and Croatia cities. So American, but also English people, prefer to study French, Spanish and sometimes German, that are more important than Italian.

14. Gessica & Betta

User deleted

Also in Libia they speak Italian, in fact this language is not a lot important... however the language more speech in the world is Chinese

15. cartoni

User deleted

Well,Half america has got italian relatives or origins but Italian isn't spoken by so much people outside the italian border.

15 replies since 10/1/2006, 15:44   445 views