Cheetah Girls 3

Le prime notizie sul terzo capitolo delle Cheetah!

« Older   Newer »

1. Renzis

User deleted

Le prime notizie che si torvano sul web è che il film dovrebbe farsi, ma che nel cast non ci sarà + Raven, ma probabilmente Jessica Benson!

Un altra importante notizia su Cheetah Girls 3 arriva dal sito di Sabrina Bryan (
    http://www.sabrina-bryan.org/), che ci dice che le Cheetah Girls andranno in India per partecipare alle riprese di un film o qualchos'altro, e conferma che non ci sarà Raven!
    Il film è previsto pe ril 2008!

In questa intervista fatta a Raven, le risponde che ci sarà Cheeta Girls 3 ma lei non ci sarà per chè è molto impegnata, non ha tempo.

What do you do when you're not working?
    —Holly P., age 13
    Raven-Symoné: Sleep. I am off on Sunday's so I make sure to get everything done then and I always make some time for myself because it's important to have time alone where you're able to cater to your own needs.

What made you want to be a producer? What do you have to do to be a producer?
    —Sabrina T., age 11
    Raven-Symoné: I wanted to be a producer because I like solving problems. [As a producer,] I have to make sure that all the different areas in the movie such as make-up, clothing, scripts and the production team work hand in hand.

How does your family feel about your success?
    —Kierra H., age 15
    Raven-Symoné: They're proud of me.

Who is your idol?
    —Humza S., age 10
    Raven-Symoné: People who can stay themselves. I don't have one particular person that is my idol because there are so many.

What was it like working with Bill Cosby? Before That's so Raven did people only know you as Olivia?
    —Beka S., 13
    Raven-Symoné: I don't remember because I was so young. But I was known for my role as Nicole on Hangin' with Mr.Cooper and I did Dr. Doolittle 1 and 2, as well as Olivia on The Cosby Show.

I saw The Cheetah Girls 2! I thought it was great! What was it like filming in Spain? Had you ever been there before?
    —David M., age 9
    Raven-Symoné: It was a wonderful experience shooting in another country. No, I had never been there before but it was great learning about a new culture while my character did.

What advice do you have for aspiring entertainers?
    —Shelby W., age 13
    Raven-Symoné: That's its mostly work. The stuff you see on TV is only 15% of the job and you have to LOVE the business.

How do you feel about having all kinds of things going on in your life: the movies, the shows, the clothing, and make-up lines? Do you ever feel like you want to just stop time and relax?
    —Gabrielle, age 10
    Raven-Symoné: I'm very excited my career is going in the direction it is going. I hope I can help someone in the near future realize their dreams, like mine were realized. I want to be able to try different titles like executive producer, director and creator while I'm still able to be a successful actress and singer

Are you going to make a Cheetah Girls 3?
    —Mallory P., age 9
    Raven-Symoné: No. There are talks of doing another one but my schedule is so busy, I don't have the time.

What (or who) inspires you to keep doing what you do?
    —Nicole C., age 15
    Raven-Symoné: The smiling children and knowing that I can evoke emotions in people's lives.

alcuni fan di Raven stanno addirittura facendo una petizione pe rnon fare il terzo capitolo, perchè non sarebbe lo stesso senza Raven!
    Raven però anche detto che se tra 1 anno e mezzo ci dovrebbe essere un quarto capitolo lei potreppe esserci!

Staremo a vedere!

Vi terrò informati.

Un altra notizia che in Estate uscirà un cd di inediti delle Cheetah Girls!

2. Dante05

User deleted

Si, però è na grande cavolata dai: Raven non comparirà nel 3° sequel delle cheetah Girls, ma nel 4° -.- boh.

3. Renzis

User deleted

Vedremo cosa si inventeranno, comuqnue l'idea di girarlo in India è carina!

4. Silvio_93

User deleted

forse...

5. !!eleonora!!

User deleted

uffaaaaaaaa!"!!!!!!!!!NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!senza raven???????noooo!!!!!!ma insomma,e' una cavolata!!!!!!!!perke' nei primi 2 film fanno vedere ke sono un club,e poi sparisce all'improvviso???????bha'....

6. Dante05

User deleted

Ma perchè nn lo girano in Italia??? :P (A Napoli, hehehehe)

7. kimpossible91

User deleted

nuuuuu senza Raven nn è la stessa cosaaaaaa nn mi sembra logico toglierla >__< cmq l'idea di Napoli nn è male XD essendo molto vicino mi intrufolerei sul set XD già mi ci immagino XD

8. Rupertyna93

User deleted

Nuuuu!!!Senza Raven nn sarebbe lo stessooooo!!!!
    Raven è la migliore!!L'adoro!!!Che Cheetah Girls sarebbero senza di lei???(Anche se in effetti non fa parte del gruppo vero..)

7 replies since 11/3/2007, 15:41   490 views